Business & Investment Energy Product Advice
Market Experts. 30 years of Business and Investment Advice on Decarbonisation and Net Zero Industry Transformation.
Geoff Hobbs and Partners provide up-to-date, unbiased advice for international investors and manufacturing OEMs. Specialising on decarbonisation (phasing out of fossil fuel burning appliances) in the heating and hot water sectors. We also provide advice to the nuclear sector.
Our Experts Offer
- Country-specific market data (market sizes, competitors and product analysis)
- Market channel analysis
- Current trends and future forecasts and emerging opportunities
- New and emerging renewable technology
Where We Specialise
- Electric Heat Pumps (ground and air Source)
- Heating Boilers (natural and hydrogen gas, LPG and oil)
- Hybrid and District Heating Systems
- Hot Water Systems (Tankless, storage, and cylinders)
- Residential and Commercial Markets
- Venture Capital and Private Equity Investors
- Investment Management Firms
- Large OEM Businesses and International Corporations
Geoff Hobbs and Partners Recent Projects Include
- Technical due diligence consultants in the purchase of HVAC, OEM with €1+ billion T/O
- Various in-depth assignments, European market, Japanese, USA, and Chinese clients.
- Numerous In-depth reports on Gas / Hydrogen boilers Vs Electric Heat Pumps.
- Project Lead, interviewing global experts, synthesise and client board presentation.
- Assisted clients in negotiating exclusive European distributor agreements.
Geoff Hobbs Profile
Over 30 years of experience in the heating sector. Geoff Hobbs has been a director with several sector-leading international brands, including Bosch Thermotechnology Europe, Worcester Bosch, Dru and the Rinnai Corporation; he has also held Non-executive Directorships with Coram International and ICOM Energy. Geoff Hobbs has exceptional international experience, including holding multiple director-level positions in Europe since 1986 and attending board meetings in Japan for over 15 years. Geoff Hobbs has also represented the heating industry’s interests at the UK and European levels.